Friday, February 28, 2020

Are Pixi Beauty Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Pixi Beauty Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!


I have seen Pixi beauty cosmetics at the store Target a lot and I know they are VERY well known for their amazing Pixi Toner Tonic that they sell by the gallons ( literally you can buy a gallon if it on their website).

So I wanted to see if Pixi Beauty Cosmetics were Gluten Free or not!

In February 2020 I sent them an e-mail through their website and this is what I got:



Sadly Pixi Beauty Cosmetics are NOT Gluten Free and they are NOT even Vegan. Which to me are two BIG NO's NO's! I understand how some companies are not Gluten Free but we are in times where being Vegan is at an all time HIGH and we do not need any animal ingredients in our cosmetics.

If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!


And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!
xoxo,






No comments:

Post a Comment