Saturday, February 15, 2020

Are M.A.C. Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are M.A.C. Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!



As much as I like Benefit Cosmetics, M.A.C. Cosmetics are on that love list as well. SO of course I had to find out if M.A.C. seen in ALL shopping malls and are known for it's classic professional cosmetic lines were Gluten Free or not. 

I sent them an e-mail through the contact page on the website in February 2020 and this is what I got:





YUP ANOTHER OWNED Estée Lauder  COMPANY! 

So basically we can just skim through that SAME e-mail I received for Estée Lauder  AND Clinique   , and just go straight to NO M.A.C. Cosmetics are NOT gluten free.

If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!
xoxo, 




No comments:

Post a Comment