Sunday, February 16, 2020

Are Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!



Usually when one thinks of Are Anastasia Beverly Hills you think of eyebrows! But they actually have a huge line of makeup and continue to produce amazingly beautiful cosmetics. So we jumped on in and e-mailed them through their contact page on the website. 

This is the response I got:


Turns out it depends on what product I want to ask about. Usually that's a no they are not Gluten Free answer. 

They were kind enough to ask which product (I did not ask back yet what product I wanted to see if they were Gluten free or not) but I would rank Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics a no they are NOT Gluten Free to be on the safe side. 

BUT I will say if you have a product you like and want to know if it is they will help you out and find out for you. 

If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!
xoxo, 



No comments:

Post a Comment