Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Are Glossier Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Glossier Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!


Glossy Glossy are the Glossier Cosmetics every time I see them! I think of natural, light, flushed, and glowy skin when I see photos of Glossier cosmetics. I wanted to see if this beautiful brand was Gluten Free and I jumped on the Glossier Instagram page and contacted them! 

I sent them a DM in their messenger on Instagram and in February 2020 and this is what they said:





Glossier Cosmetics ARE Gluten Free and we can ALL enjoy that glossy glossy pretty glowy skin! But they also brought something to my attention.... and that was GRAINS! I am only asking about Gluten Free because Grain Free is a WHOLE other topic that I hope to check and see in other brands how they deal with it. 

Please note I only asked Glossier about the cosmetics not the skin care, because they also sell some skin care items, so the Gluten Free applies to the cosmetics in my finding case here. 

If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!
xoxo, 



No comments:

Post a Comment