Monday, February 24, 2020

Are Juvia's Place Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Juvia's Place Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!


Juvia's Place cosmetics are a pretty new and upcoming cosmetics brand and I have seen them a lot on Instagram and wanted to know if the bright colored cosmetics brand was Gluten Free or not. 

I sent them an e-mail through their website's contact page and this is what I got:



Not only was the reply SUPER quick ( I did not even need to wait a day!) it was short and to the point. Juvia's Place cosmetics ARE Gluten Free!

Thanks Juvia's Place for being SO quick!

If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!
xoxo, 


No comments:

Post a Comment