Thursday, February 20, 2020

Are Covergirl Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Covergirl Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Covergirl cosmetics is a brand that I have been using since I was a teenager and the first product I used was the Clean pressed powders and blushes. I love Covergril cosmetics and I used the powder again and started to itch on my face. Gluten in products can cause a rash, itchiness, it can also make you feel dizzy, nauseous etc... I never itched before in the decades I used it and SO I NEEDED to find out if Covergirl Cosmetics my tried and true never failing classic brand was Gluten Free or not. 

On February I jumped on the website and contacted them. This is what I got:






I am BEYOND disappointed in Covergirl and especially in the person who responded to me in this e-mail. 

The ONE thing companies should NEVER do is tell consumers information that may not be 100% accurate. Companies usually start off with this type of scholarly, Google-ish search "information" as a defection to show that their products are "safe" and that your reasoning to ask should not be of concern. They basically don't want to lose you as a customer so they try to control how you view the products so you can continue to still buy them. 

If your doctor, and other proven, credited sites tell you that you should avoid Gluten, ALL Gluten, your cosmetics should be taken into account. It is a PROVEN fact that those who should stay away from Gluten should NEVER put cosmetic products that go on your lips ON your lips! Lip products are the most hazardous because we ingest them. We lick our lips, we eat foods with lipsticks on and so forth. 

So when I get such a dumb response from a cosmetic company who do not simply say "yes" or "no" or "we process them on the same line as other gluten products" it shows that they are MOST concerned with themselves and keeping you as a customer. 

So NO Covergirl Cosmetics who has been my tried and true brand is NOT Gluten Free!

Covergirl came out with a Clean Fresh line of cosmetics and they are not so clean and fresh because they lack being Gluten Free. 


If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!
xoxo, 


No comments:

Post a Comment