Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Are Burt's Bees Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Burt's Bees Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Burt's Bees is known for its fresh, and clean cosmetics and lip balms. SO I wanted to ask them if they were Gluten Free!

I sent them a message through Twitter in December 2019 and this is what I got:


Sadly Burt's Bees Cosmetics are INCONCLUSIVE when it come to Gluten Free, meaning they did not give a yes or not answer, they just told me that the products are manufactured in a non-gluten free environment.  I will need to send them an e-mail through the website to find out more!


If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!

xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment