Friday, February 7, 2020

Are Maybelline Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Maybelline Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!



I have used Maybelline Cosmetics ever since I was younger and it is a tried and true classic brand that is known and well known across the country. SO I had to find out if being a classic cosmetic brand, if it too would be Gluten Free like the other recently newer brands were?

I sent them a message on Facebook Messenger in January 2020, and this is what I got back as a reply...






As you can see that was VERY long of a message. So in other words they are NOT Gluten Free and tried to basically tell me an in depth process of how things are made and all that really wasn't even necessary for them to write back. It felt like a lot of filler words for the basic truth of that they are not. It was too long of a reply that did not get to basic answer....

This type of response definitely needs another check and I hope to do so soon. I wonder if the next response I get will be the same long, not straight to the point answer.

If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment