Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Are Chapsticks Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Chapsticks Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!


I think this one the MOST I wanted to know about! Chapsticks are EVERYWHERE! The commercials for Chapsticks are EVERYWHERE and they have all kinds of flavors. Oh and they are found EVERYWHERE from gas stations to high end boutiques. 

SO you guessed it I had to know if the healer of chapped lips were Gluten Free or not!

I e-mailed them in February 2020 on the Chapsticks website and this is what I got:






NOOOOO the cheapest of the cheap lip product is NOT Gluten Free. A medical company that produces medications owns Chapsticks and they produced that official letter to tell us that they are not Gluten Free. 

If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!
xoxo, 


No comments:

Post a Comment