Saturday, February 1, 2020

Are Jeffree Star Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!


Are Jeffree Star Cosmetics Gluten Free?


I ADORE Jeffree Star! Especially after those amazing Shane Dawson YouTube videos! And his cosmetics are so beautiful (I LOVE his highlighters and THE ALIEN✨PALETTE!!) who wouldn't want to try them out! So I was on a mission I was to find out if Jeffree Star Cosmetics are Gluten Free! 

I contacted Jeffree Star Cosmetics via the customer service email 

customerservice@Jeffreestarcosmetics.com 

(you can copy and paste this e-mail if you want to double check to make sure! Which I will always recommend!)

below is what I got as a response! And it was really fast too, I did not need to wait long! I e-mailed customer service in December 2019.





As you can see, sadly Jeffree Star Cosmetics do NOT confirm that they are gluten free, BUT they said to check the ingredients and maybe, just maybe a product or two could be!
If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment