Sunday, March 1, 2020

Are Too Faced Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Too Faced Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!


I LOVE Too Faced packaging and have been a fan of Too Faced Cosmetics since I was a teenager so asking Too Faced if they were Gluten Free was an absolute MUST for me. 

I sent them an e-mail in February 2020 and this is what they responded with:



I am SO happy that they were straight to the point and said YES Too Faced Cosmetics ARE Gluten Free! Also, if you have any other allergies such as chocolate, peaches, etc... be aware that they uses scents and things in their products when they are doing a certain theme for the makeup. 

If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!


And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!

xoxo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment