Sunday, March 15, 2020

Are IT Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are IT Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

IT Cosmetics are a band that has fun eye catching packaging and claims to have amazing skin befit ingredients in them. I wanted to see if this fun brand is Gluten Free or not. 

I sent them an e-mail in February 2020 and this is what I got back:


It turns out that IT Cosmetics are a MAYBE Gluten Free because they have some products that do not contain gluten and they have listed them for me in this reply. I would definitely ask them if you want to know if a certain product is gluten free or not. 


If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!

xoxo, 


No comments:

Post a Comment