Monday, March 16, 2020

Are Neutrogena Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Neutrogena Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!


Neutrogena is a classic brand with so many different face washed and products and they make cosmetics as well, so I wanted to see if the cosmetics were Gluten Free! I know Neutrogena is a classic brand that has been around for a long time, pretty much as long as Covergirl. 

I sent them an e-mail through their website in February 2020 and this is what I got back!



Turns out the classic brand with the excellent face care line is NOT Gluten Free. 

If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!

xoxo, 


No comments:

Post a Comment