Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Are NYX Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are NYX Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!


NYX cosmetics is very well known brand and a brand of cosmetics that I use to use and LOVED them because they are affordable and give off amazing pigmentation and color. 

I had to know if one of my favorite cosmetics brand is Gluten Free or not. 

In February 2020 I contacted them through the NYX Cosmetics website and this is what I got:


Sadly one of my favorite cosmetics brand NYX is NOT Gluten Free. They manufacture NYX cosmetics in different factories and it is hard to determine. 


If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!

xoxo, 






No comments:

Post a Comment