Sunday, March 22, 2020

Are Butter London Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Butter London Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!


When walking into Sephora or even checking out the Sephora.com website you come across nail polishes by the company called Butter London. I recently followed them on Instagram because they have great giveaways during the holidays and I noticed they started to sell cosmetics! Butter London Cosmetics! So I wanted to find out if Butter London Cosmetics are Gluten Free!

I sent them an e-mail through their website in February 2020 and this is what I got back!



Turns out that Butter London Cosmetics are a MAYBE gluten free based upon each product having a list on the Butter London Cosmetics website to see if it is gluten free or not. 

One of the things I liked finding out is that the nail polishes that Butter London sells are also Gluten FREE!!!
If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!

xoxo, 



No comments:

Post a Comment