Thursday, March 12, 2020

Are Laura Geller Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Laura Geller Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!


Laura Geller Cosmetics are usually seen in stores such as Sephora and Ulta. They are not a cheaper brand of cosmetics but I wanted to see if they were Gluten Free or not. 

I jumped on the Laura Geller Cosmetics website and contacted them in February 2020 and this is what they said:

They basically told me that certain items are and some are not. So I would say that Laura Geller Cosmetics would be a MAYBE Gluten Free depending on the cosmetics individually and when asked about.

If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!


And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!

xoxo, 


No comments:

Post a Comment