Friday, March 13, 2020

Are Milani Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Milani Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Milani Cosmetics are an old school brand like Physicians Formula. Milani Cosmetics usually are packaged in pretty gold which sets them apart from other cosmetics. I wanted to see if this pretty brand which I have used before and love were Gluten Free or not. 

In February 2020 I went on the Milani Cosmetics website and asked them, this is what I got:



The customer representative was very nice and apologized and then sent me this back:


Turns out that Milani Cosmetics are NOT Gluten Free. BUT they are Cruelty free which is ALWAYS a MUST!

If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!

xoxo, 



No comments:

Post a Comment