Saturday, March 28, 2020

Are The Balm Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are The Balm Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

The Balm Cosmetics have been around for a while now and is known for its fun packaging and retro style images on them. 

I myself love them and love the images they use because they are so fun!

On February 2020 I contacted them through their website and this is what I got back!


Turns out they ARE gluten free BUT they are manufactured on the production area with those that are, if that is an issue for you please take that into consideration.

If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!

And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!

xoxo, 





No comments:

Post a Comment