Friday, March 6, 2020

Are Kat Von D Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

Are Kat Von D Cosmetics Gluten Free? A List of Gluten Free Cosmetic Brands 2020!

I love the packaging for Kat Von D and I actually love her too as a person. I think Kat Von D is so unique, beautiful and amazing just being herself and that alone clearly reflects in her cosmetics and everything she does. 

So I had to find out f her cruelty and vegan cosmetics were Gluten Free or not. 

In February 2020 I jumped on the Kat Von B beauty website and asked, this is what I got back:


I love how whoever answered me answered with such wonderful thoughtful thought and was not abrasive as other companies were. Turns out that Kat Von D cosmetics are NOT gluten free. I hope one day they will be because the owner is very thoughtful and mindful of what her cosmetics are and I know one day she will change that and make her cosmetics available for those of us who have gluten allergies.  


If you e-mail them and get a response, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and SHARE IT WITH US💓!


And ALWAYS CHECK with your doctor about ingredients and ALWAYS double check yourself by asking that brand again! You never know if they changed it up since last I checked!

xoxo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment