Friday, October 16, 2020

πŸ’šπŸ‹ When Life Gives You Lemons...Make a Lime KeychainπŸ€£πŸ’š! Check out my Crochet Happy Lime Stress ball Keychain!

  My next Happy Crochet Keychain is a LIME! That's right when life gives you Lemons ...WAIT!!!!.. Make your Happy Crochet Lemon Stress Ball Keychain a FRIEND! My HAPPY Lime Crochet keychain was made because I really wanted to give my Happy Crochet Lemon a friend to smile back at! Things are more fun with friends! So I made a slightly bigger version of my Lemon but as a Lime! We all need a buddy, so smile back at both Lemon and Lime! A match made in citrus heaven! 


Check out my Happy Crochet Lime Stress Ball Keychain below!


Made with Yarnspirations Sugar ‘N Cream 100% Cotton Yarn in Hot Green and Dark Pine!  Bought at Michael's Stores and Joann Stores And Happy Smile by Dmc Embroidery threads! 

 #Rainbowflair


AVALIBLE to BUY in my ETSY SHOP! Click HERE! 









No comments:

Post a Comment