Tuesday, October 20, 2020

HEYYYY Peanut Butter and Jelly! Crochet Happy PB&J Sandwich Keychain!

 

Nothing is more delicous and more nostalgic then a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich! Since having food allergies sadly I can no longer eat a yummy PB&J sandwich. That love I have for a cream, nutty and cool jelly sandwich made me want to make a fun and cute PB&J sandwich to smile back at me during those times where I see them but just can't eat them. I hope it can smile back at those like me and bring them some joy instead of sadness. It's not the foods fault we can't have it, and we can not blame ourselves, it is just how it is for as long as it is, but we can still find so so many ways to cope and mange through it. So don't get sad! Smile back! 


Check out my Happy Crochet PB&J Sandwich Keychain below!

Made with Yarnspirations Sugar ‘N Cream 100% cotton yarn in Black Current, Ecru and Lionbrand Yarn Lion Brand Pima Cotton Yarn in Mineral Yellow and 100% Acrylic DIYarn in Camel! Bought at Michael's Stores and Joann Stores And Happy Smile by Dmc Embroidery threads! 

 #Rainbowflair


AVALIBLE to BUY in my ETSY SHOP! Click HERE! 









No comments:

Post a Comment