Tuesday, October 13, 2020

🍋 When Life Gives You Lemons...Make a Happy Stress Ball Crochet Lemon Keychain! Keychain! 🍋

 My next Happy Crochet Keychain is a LEMON! That's right when life gives you Lemons make a HAPPY LEMON keychain and SMILE back at it! Nothing makes me more happier then thinking about an ice cold glass of lemonade! My favorite thing to do is to make lemonade with Perrier not water which makes it fuzzy like a soda! So since I love drinking it so much I wanted to make something I could squeeze when the days get dark and that it could make me smile and think of drinking lemonade!  


Check out my Happy Crochet Lemon Stress Ball Keychain below!


Made with Yarnspirations Sugar ‘N Cream 100% Cotton Yarn in Sunshine Yellow, and Hot Green! Bought at Michael's Stores and Joann Stores And Happy Smile by Dmc Embroidery threads! 

 #Rainbowflair


AVALIBLE to BUY in my ETSY SHOP! Click HERE! 









No comments:

Post a Comment