Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Get your smoothie bowls ready for THIS kiwi 🥝!!! Check out my Happy Crochet Kiwi Amigurumi Keychain!

 My next Happy Crochet Keychain is a Kiwi! I love the uniqueness of the kiwi fruit and how it is so brown on the outside but on the inside it is SUPER green! I wanted to see if I could make this cute fruit and make it smile back at me! I also added clear glass beads to it to give it that shimmer and shine to inside like a freshly cut kiwi fruit would look! Also, I love that kiwis are super tiny which make them even more cute!

Check out my Happy Crochet Kiwi Keychain below!

Made with Yarnspirations Sugar ‘N Cream 100% cotton yarn in Hot Green Lionbrand Yarn Lion Brand 100% Acrylic DIYarn in Camel! Bought at Michael's Stores and Joann Stores And Happy Smile by Dmc Embroidery threads! 

 #Rainbowflair


AVALIBLE to BUY in my ETSY SHOP! Click HERE! 













No comments:

Post a Comment