Sunday, September 13, 2020

Crochet Black and White Cookie Keychain! Calling ALL COOKIE LOVERS! This ones for YOU!

 Crochet Black and White Cookie Keychain


 Recently I wanted to create these fun cute HAPPY items and I wanted to make them super yummy so I wrote up a pattern for my Crochet Happy Black and White Cookie! I wanted my new items to bring happiness to all and so I made sure that each one of them smiled back at you when you looked at them!

I made this SUPER Yummy and Calorie Free Cookie with :

Made with Yarnspirations Sugar ‘N Cream 100% cotton yarn in White, Black and Soft Ecru! Bought at Michael's Stores and Joann Stores And Happy Smile by Dmc Embroidery threads! http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/Rainbowflair #Rainbowflair

Check out my Happy Crochet Black and White Cookie Keychain below!

AVALIBLE to BUY in my ETSY SHOP! Click HERE! 







No comments:

Post a Comment