Wednesday, February 25, 2015

L'Occitane is the place to get refreshed and rejuvenated!


I got a great box of items to try out from Influenster! This box had a brand in which I love! That brand is L'Occitane! I love love love that brand and the stores always smell so wonderful! I was thrilled to get to sample a cream from them! This Refresh Vox Box had a sample of thier Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream and it was wonderful! This cream was soft and super hydrating! I even got to spend sometime over the weekend to go to the shop and have a mini trial of some great things. I highly encourage you to jump on over to a L'Occitane shop and try them out! As well as checking out Influenster to try out samples as well! #Ineedshea !  Click here to check out Influenster!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete